When one decides to run a business there are many ethical and social responsibilities that automatically come on their shoulders. One of the top duties that every business is held accountable for is the proper disposal of their waste. The byproduct of any human activity can be highly toxic, dangerous, and hazardous.
To give ease and freedom to you from this hectic job AQS Services are providing unmatched services of disposal toxic waste in Milwaukee. We have upgraded the level of disposing of toxic waste in Milwaukee by our 38 years of experience and unbeaten expertise.
We know that how abiding by regulations while disposing of harmful chemicals and waste can be exhausting and time-consuming therefore we are here to provide you with your well-deserved relief and peace of mind. Our clients prefer us for our efficiency, reliability, and professional handling of all types of wastes.
Discussed below are some of the Faqs about our waste removal services and the types of waste we deal in:
Q) What is a toxic waste?
Toxic waste is any waste that is hazardous and can cause potential damage to the environment or any living thing either human, plants, or animals.
Q) What are examples of toxic waste?
Some of the common examples of toxic waste are:
- Used computers and mobile phones.
- Discarded batteries.
- Gas Cylinders.
- Car batteries.
- Unused medicines.
- Plastic shopping bags.
- Oils and paints
Q) Is toxic waste dangerous?
Toxic waste is dangerous because it can cause huge and permanent damage to the environment and the individuals as well. Some of its major effects include water, land, and air pollution causing the death of aquatic animals, acidic rains, global warming, and other health hazards.
Q) How is toxic waste disposed?
Disposing of it properly is a legal and ethical duty for which AQS services is fully capable and always ready. We have a comprehensive waste management system that is in complete compliance with the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) regulations. We collect and transport the waste safely to the designated land disposal units. Incineration at high temperatures is used for organic matters and if the waste consists of radioactive metals we properly store and send them to their relative units.
Q) What are the 4 types of hazardous waste?
Hazardous waste is supposed to be handle with extreme precaution and safety. Which is done based on their types. Following are the 4 types of hazardous waste:
- Toxic Waste: It is any waste that can cause harm if inhaled, swallowed, or absorbed through the skin. It is produced by manufacturing units, agricultural units, the construction industry, or even your homes. Some of the toxic waste can remain in the environment for many years and accumulate with time.
- Medical Waste: These include any infectious materials such as blood-contaminated items, used injections, discarded gloves, bandages, medical supplies that had been in contact with blood and other body fluid, and other such waste produced by hospitals, clinics, testing facilities, dentists, veterinarians, physicians, and medical research laboratories.
- Chemical Waste: They are materials that are corrosive, highly reactive, and toxic. It includes mislabeled and abandoned chemicals, residuals in containers, dilute solutions, and expired chemicals. It is often produced by manufacturing industries, school laboratories, and mainly clinics and hospitals.
- Nuclear Waste: It is a type of waste that contains radioactive materials mainly uranium and other isotopes. It is usually produced by nuclear research centers, power generation units, mining activities, nuclear weapon reprocessing units, and nuclear medicine units.
If you need any industrial, business, or special waste disposing services contact AQS Services. Phone: 630-789-3345